Just random thoughts and fun by two guys, one in France and the other in Tejas!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Books I'll get this week (sorta)

You should know that for around where I live, you don't get your new books on Wednesdays, more on Tuesdays of the following week, sometimes earlier but not that often... This being said, here's what I'll try to get according to Diamond listing and the arrivals of my local shops:

BREACH #1 (will give a look)
DETECTIVE COMICS #802 (reading on autopilot, the Bat books are going to disappear from my purchase list sooner or later)
INTIMATES #3
NEW AVENGERS #2
SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #23 (just a glance I think, as it's obviously too early for a Sins Past sequel)

God, how long has it been since last issue of Liberty Meadows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home