Just random thoughts and fun by two guys, one in France and the other in Tejas!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

What I may get this week

  • FABLES #33, is it me or did this book has slightly lost of its original appeal?
  • GOTHAM CENTRAL #27 : best DC book.
  • NIGHTWING #101 : Chuck Dixon, Scott Mc Daniel, Nightwing Year 1. Yeah!
  • WONDER WOMAN BITTER RIVALS TP : I liked the first Rucka's trade, I'll try this one.
  • DARKNESS SUPERMAN #1 (Of 2) : just a glance for the laughs.
  • WANTED #6 (Of 6) : started well then slipped, I expect a great finale.
  • MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #10 : quite the contrary, this books gets better every issue.
  • PULSE #7 : Bendis is becoming his own crossover. I don't read Secret Wars and the appeal is slightly lost for me. The first 5 issues were just fabulous tho.
  • SPIDER MAN HUMAN TORCH #1 (OF 5) : could be fun.
  • STORMBREAKER THE SAGA OF BETA RAY BILL #1 (OF 6) : ditto.
  • That Geffen / De Matteis / Maguire book whose names is lost so far.

This week is gonna hurt ! In bold are the books that I'll buy, I'll just flip thru the others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home