Just random thoughts and fun by two guys, one in France and the other in Tejas!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

This week I'll get...

After the smallest week in years (3 books : Det Comics, Lex Luthor by Azzarello (a pleasant surprise btw) and Intimates), things are still not back to normal :

BLOOD OF THE DEMON #1 : I still belong to the Byrne fan categories no matter what kind of BS he may say on his forum. I enjoy Doom Patrol and I'm looking forward to this book and Action Comics when he starts working on that. I have seen glimpses of art and it may be a good title.

NIGHTWING #105 : This is my favorite title these days, 'nuff said.

NEW AVENGERS #4 : the pacing is sloooooooowwwwwwwww and I have a hard time in trying to see where this book is going. It's enjoyable but tooooooooooooo long IMO.

GOTHAM CENTRAL #29 : I'll be there 'till the end with this one. It has been in my Top 5 since the beginning.

Once again a small week but I just read Astonishing Xmen 8 and the Man who laughs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home